Fitness for women:
Fitness is the most keyword towards success. Women’s fitness differs from men’s fitness like night differs from day. Therefore, achieving the fitness level desired requires a different approach. The main difference lies in the fact that men have an abundance of the male hormone testosterone, while women have an abundance of the female hormone estrogen.
Here are some key suggestion about fitness for women:
- Eating right and eating carefully is vital. Don’t just pick the fat-free box. Read the fine print. It may be high on sugar and calories. Not good.
- Women and men burn fat differently. The extra testosterone in men helps them build muscle and lose fat faster than women.
- Don’t judge your weight loss by the scale. Even if the scale shows no weight loss, as long as you’re eating right and exercising regularly, you may be converting fat into muscle, which is fantastic.
- Women are more prone to stress than men, and stress causes all kinds of illnesses. So, remember to de-stress. Stay relaxed and stay healthy.
- Thirty minutes of exercise a day, five times a week is all you need to keep fit and healthy. So, add some movement in your everyday routine. Park in the last row of the parking lot and walk briskly to office and back. Take the stairs, walk the dog.
- Women who suffer from heart diseases or arthritis have been found to experience improved daily function from involvement in various modes of physical activity.
- You will begin to see changes from your exercise regimen after about 12 weeks. However, changes in strength and endurance will be more visible much sooner.
*You may attempt meditation to remain work. Meditation could be a mental exercise. It involves some workout or activities too. It’s a follow that expands our consciousness and improves our concentration and power. It’s conjointly a method of reposeful our body and mind that could be a excellent combination to measure a healthy life. **